“I Need to Sell My House Fast!”
You’ll find the answers to our most frequently asked questions here that might give you the exact information you need.
If you don’t find the answers to your “Sell My House Fast” questions on this page, we’re more than happy to answer your questions personally. Just give us a call at 855-RAGGEDY.
1. Who typically sells homes to WeBuyRaggedyHouses.com?
As one of America’s most convenient home buyers, we hear from folks around the country. People come to us to sell their house for many reasons, including:
- Needing to sell inherited property quickly
- Wanting to unload rental property
- Relocating to another area
- Going through a divorce
- Being behind on mortgage payments
- Facing foreclosure
- Not wanting to make necessary repairs
- Just need cash
People come to We Buy Raggedy Houses if they need to sell a fast. We are honest home buyers who will ensure a quick, hassle-free sale of your property.
2. What exactly is an “raggedy” house?
This is one of the We Buy Ugly Houses questions we’re asked all the time, so we actually came up with a classification for what we deem “ugly.” In our definition, we take it beyond just a house that is in poor condition or is visually ugly. We think situations can also make a house ugly, including:
- Houses with serious structural issues like foundation problems
- Houses located in less than desirable neighborhoods or high crime areas
- Houses that are no longer convenient for a homeowner (long commute to work)
- Houses located in flood plans or in areas prone to the effects of the weather
- Houses with high interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with payments and mortgage balances that are too high for the homeowner to handle
- Houses that hold bad memories for a homeowner, such as divorce, death of a loved one, or tragic experience
- Houses that create any other type of reason for a homeowner to want or need to move, including downsizing or relocating to another city
3. How does the house buying process work?
Here’s our process:
- Give us some brief information about your house by calling us at 855-RAGGEDY, or filling out and submitting our convenient website contact form.
- A local ReVelopers franchisee in your area will contact you quickly to arrange a visit to your house.
- Our franchisee will explain the entire selling process to you and answer all of your questions before evaluating the condition of your house and making a fair cash offer.
- If you accept our no-obligation cash offer, we’ll quickly set up a closing so you get your cash and out of your house fast.
4. Will you pay market value for my house?
After answering your questions and evaluating the condition of your house, we will make a fair, no-obligation all cash offer on your house discounted from the expected retail value after a full renovation.
We will buy your house, but only at a price below market value so it can resell after renovations for a profit. However, we will pay cash for your house, take care of normal closing costs, and close quickly so you can move on fast.
5. How do you determine the exact price you’ll pay for my home?
We consider a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house.
We will evaluate:
- The current condition of your house
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments, utilities, and more
6. Do you buy townhouses and condos as well?
Yes, we buy:
- townhouses and condos
- multi-family properties
- rental properties
- commercial property
- multi-tenant buildings
7. Will you buy a mobile home?
No, we don’t buy mobile homes of any kind.
8. Will I have to pay a fee for you to visit and make an offer on my house?
You won’t have to pay a dime to have one of our local franchisees answer your questions, visit your house, or make an all cash offer for your house.
9. Who is We Buy Raggedy Houses?
We accept homes in any condition, including homes that have structural damage, or homes that need a lot of TLC.
We pay cash, and the entire process can be completed in just 7 days.
No matter what your home looks like or what repairs it may need, we can help you sell it — fast!
Our mission as home buyers is to eliminate the hassle, frustration, time, and cost of selling a home. We specialize in buying homes that are difficult to sell, and we’ll never request that you make any repairs. When we say we buy homes “as is,” we mean it.
We offer fair cash payments that allow owners to get the most value out of their home with 14 days, and without any of the typical stress the comes with selling a home.
10. Can you answer more of my questions?